The E-MetroTel UCX250 is a cost-effective next-generation Nortel Norstar MICS and BCM replacement solution, supporting both IP and traditional digital technologies simultaneously, making your migration to VoIP deployment that much easier. It also means you can start benefiting in the latest technologies while leveraging your existing investments.
Designed specifically for small businesses, the E-MetroTel UCX250 business VoIP telephone system is an excellent scalable platform for businesses that have between 5 and 100 users. The UCX250 is an affordable platform for UC communications that runs on an Intel motherboard based system providing the benefits of a small footprint, lower power consumption and quiet operation.
- 100 Extensions.
- 100 Concurrent Calls – Non Blocking. Everyone can call and access voicemail at the same time.
- 600 Hours of Recording.
- 32G MSATA SSD Drive.
- Analog Trunks and PRI Trunks.
- Unlimited SIP Trunks.
- TLS & SRTP over SIP trunks.
- Intel Pentium chipset.
- Low noise, premium fan.
- Modular trunk card. A trunk card failure does not require unit replacement.
- Wall mount ready, no additional hardware needed.
- Small footprint
Telephones and Features
- Nortel – Norstar / BCM / M1 / CS1000 – Digital and IP sets supported.
- E-MetroTel – Infinity 5000 Series sets supported.
- Standard SIP telephones and other manufacturer sets supported.
- E-MetroTel – Infinity One browser based Collaboration, Chat, and Voice included at no additional charge with every user license!
- 100+ Telephony features.
- Professional contact center & Wallboard.
- Virtually unlimited conference bridges.
- Call Detail Reporting, Enhanced Archive, Scheduled Announcement applications supported.
Remote support, programming and training are available to all customers.