Considering your own Cloud based Hosted PBX phone system?
Premium Cloud based PBX VPS Phone System Servers for Elastix, FreePBX, Asterisk, 3CX, UCx and Nortel phones.
Alpha Telecom is a premium Cloud based Hosted PBX phone system & VPS Server reseller serving all regions of Canada and USA.
We bring top quality phone solutions to our clients across North America.
High Performance, no Maintenance
Cloud based PBX Phone System VPS Servers
Looking to manage your own Hosted IP-PBX VoIP phone system in the cloud at a reasonable price?
Want to use your Cisco, Polycom, Grandstream, Mitel and Yealink ip phones?
Want to run your own 3CX Cloud server? Hosted 3CX servers are now available.
Our premium VPS servers supports the Elastix FreePBX 3CX Asterisk based phone systems with unlimited extensions.
For the Nortel digital and IP phones, we use the cloud UCx VoIP phone systems. Extra fees apply for the cloud UCx.
Choose A Plan below That Works Best For You
Premium VPS Server fees includes 3CX or Elastix VoIP phone system:
1GB RAM 2 vCPU 20GB SSD
Up to 20 concurrent calls
$20.00 per month
2GB RAM 3 vCPU 35GB SSD
Up to 40 concurrent calls
$30.00 per month
Affordable Cloud VPS Servers support Elastix and EMetrotel UCx IP-PBX phone systems
4GB RAM 4 vCPU 70GB SSD
Up to 80 concurrent calls
$55.00 per month
8GB RAM 6 vCPU 125GB SSD
Up to 160 concurrent calls
$105.00 per month
16GB RAM 8 vCPU 250GB SSD
Up to 320 concurrent calls
$200.00 per month
Speak With A Business Solution Consultants
And Get A Free Assessment
And Get A Free Assessment
Your communication system is the lifeline of your business, so we provide 24 x 7 service.
Call 905-204-6970 or contact us today
Premium Cloud Based Hosted PBX Phone System VPS Server Makes Good Business Sense
Alpha Telecom offer robust hosted voip servers for your ip phones.
Our premium voip servers are located at Cogent data center in Toronto and OVH data center in Montreal.
Located in the Cogent Toronto facility, the Toronto location features a 10-gigabit/second network with redundant uplinks and power supply systems. Utilizing Intel Xeon CPUs, quality Cisco switches, and 10-gigabit/second fiber ethernet, we are able to offer a superior network architecture and large bandwidth allocations.
SSD host nodes in Toronto boast dual Xeon E5-2670 CPUs with a pure SSD RAID10 storage array. Host nodes for SSD-cached plans are equipped with dual Xeon L5639 CPUs and RAID10 HDD storage cached with an array of enterprise SSDs.
Our Montreal services are hosted in OVH’s BHS datacenter. We feature OVH’s premium DDoS filtering system to keep your applications online even in the face of malicious network-layer denial of service attacks. Our hardware includes Xeon E5-2640v3 / E5-2660v3 CPUs, SSD storage and 10 gbps internal network.
Contact us. Alpha Telecom Services Inc 905-204-6970.
If you require immediate service, we can spin up service within 2 hours!
First 60 minutes FREE remote support to get you up and running ($150.00 value).
A big advantage of using hosted service is that you don’t have to make the initial capital investment in expensive equipment. Further, you don’t need anyone on staff to maintain and troubleshoot it. All of the equipment is managed at our data centers. Our Cloud PBX phone system services the entire GTA area, including Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Concord, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, and Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, and the USA, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas.
Calling Features That Add Value
Features such as voice message emailing and cell phone integration mean fewer lost calls and quicker responses. Never miss a return call. Our on line call detail reporting gives you the information you and your staff need to help manage your business more efficiently/effectively. Manage your own phone system with our web interface. Over 30 standard features included with every system.
- On going software warranty
- installation and training available for IP phones
- any SIP enabled IP phones
- voice mail and voicemail to email
- auto attendant
- music on hold
- fax server
Why Choose a Hosted IP-PBX Solution
- Every month’s bill is the same, no hidden charges or fees.
- There is less equipment on site.
- Configuration and changes are completed remotely.
- You can manage many of the day to day changes using your web interface.
- Use any VoIP line carriers like voip.ms and register to your VoIP system
- You share one infrastructure for voice and data, less installation effort.
- Your warranty lasts as long as you use the cloud phone system server.
- Features such as e-mailing and cell phone integration mean less lost calls and quicker responses.
- Remote offices can be fully integrated with the head office; one receptionist can serve several locations.
- On the road, you can check your voice mails anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Calls can be redirected on the fly, either manually or from a pre-determined schedule.
- Need more lines or telephone set? Work is completed the same day if required, possibly without a site visit.
- You require a broadband connection, preferably DSL or Fibre, to provide this service on.
Professional Service Installation
Installation can be a very stressful time for any company; it is a time when anything that can go wrong will. That is why Alpha Telecom provides dedicated installation technicians to handle any VoIP service related issues that may arise.